Budgeting is one of the main tools of the company's management and financial planning. It provides production and commercial processes with financial resources.
With Business-Qlik for Finance you can:
- Improve the efficiency of the organization through targeted guidance and coordination of all the events in the enterprise;
- Identify possible risks and reduce their level;
- Increase flexibility and adaptability to change.
What tasks is this solution for?
- Establishing budgeting objects;
- Development of the system's operating and financial budgets;
- Calculation of budget indicators;
- Calculating the required amount of monetary resources to ensure financial stability, solvency and liquidity of the company's balance sheet;
- Calculation of internal and external funding and the identification of additional reserves of their involvement;
- Forecasting the company's revenues, expenses and assets.
What kind of tools does the system of Business-Qlik for Finance have?
- Data entry;
- The distribution of the data:"top-down" and "bottom-up" methods;
- Blocking the "total"values;
- Blocking the cells with the actual data;
- Calculated fields;
- Automatic loading of the initial target values;
- Table Editor;
- The audit trail;
- The distribution of access rights.
Using QlikView for budgeting expands the extension of KliqPlan, used in particular for high-input budget data and the organization of the process of harmonization of the budget.