BI Consult specializes in business systems analysis of business intelligence class and has competences and expertise in various fields of business. BI Consult experts use their own methodology for implementing business intelligence systems, as well as global best practices, and fact that they are used in large international companies only confirms their success.
Based on the experience we offer our clients a range of consulting services:
1. IT Consulting
- implementation of "turnkey" business intelligence systems QlikView and Tableau;
- adaptation of systems to the requirements of customers;
- development and implementation of the project strategy for rapid and effective implementation of business intelligence systems;
- evaluation of the use and optimization of systems to new business challenges.
2. Management Consulting
- development and implementation of specialized industry and functional solutions for business analysis;
- development of individual solutions "from scratch" in accordance with the needs of the customer;
- selection of tools and algorithms for decision-making and the development of effective models of data interpretation.
- development of recommendations on optimization of the control system in the company with the help of business intelligence systems;
The total cost of the project consists of the following blocks:
1. Cost of licenses for the software solution (VAT does not apply)
2. Costs of maintaining software license solution (maintenance support agreement is required for the 1st year , 20% of the licenses cost, VAT applies)
3. Cost of work on the development of business analysis in accordance with the customer's requirements . That price may include
- The cost of licenses for ready - made industry and functional solutions of BI Consult, created on the basis of Russian and international companies' best practice.
- The cost of work on the development of individual functional solutions in accordance with the requirements of the customer. In this case, the estimate on the amount of work is calculated taking into consideration the project phases: analysis and formalization of requirements, design solutions, development solutions and testing, implementation - deployment of solutions, user training and putting into commercial operation.
4. Costs of maintaining licenses for functional solutions (maintenance support agreement is required for the 1st year , 20% of the licenses cost, VAT applies)
5. Cost of the hardware on which the solution is deployed (technical requirements and cost is calculated at the start by assessing the volume of data and the required functionality of the system)
Please, be advised that:
1. Our company operates under a fixed price for the project.
2. While conducting projects, BI Consult uses the methodology of QlikView - SAFE (Simplifying Analysis for Everyone) implementation, taking into account the internal methodology used by the client.
The scheme of project implementation
The steps of implementation consist of the following tasks:
setting goals, defining the content and logical boundaries of the project, as well as options to achieve the objectives
building the organizational structure of the project, the formation of the project team and the distribution of duties
- document management and communications within the project;
- risk management and project issues;
- management of description, validation and the changes in business processes;
- management of customer personnel's training;
- management of the project changes and corrective actions;
- management of software development, software configuration, creation of project documentation, test management;
- quality management of the project
The satisfaction of our customers proves the effectiveness of our approach to the projects on information systems implementation.
To assess the feasibility of implementing a BI system, we propose the implementation of the pilot project, which includes the creation of analytical applications for your data, designed to address several urgent tasks of your company.