QlikView SAP Connector
Using QlikView SAP users can:
- Combine and analyze data, easily and quickly, from SAP® R/3®, mySAP™, SAP BW and non-SAP sources (with or without data warehousing)
- Empower business users to perform most of their own data analysis and reporting with Google-like simplicity, reducing required IT support for BI by up to 90%
- Reduce the time to make critical business decisions by weeks
- Implement or upgrade analytics for any existing SAP® infrastructure within days, not months
- Expand acceptance and enterprise use of analytics to make decisions that drive business performance
QlikView adds value to the data of SAP® for Business
Difficulties of the access to the data stored and its analysis in the system of SAP, are well known. SAP reports and analysis lack flexibility, especially when large amounts of data hamper system performance or if you want to draw data from other sources. The transparency of financial and operational data leaves much to be desired and it takes too long to perform an update. All this affects the accuracy and timeliness of business decisions. Due to the functionality and performance of QlikView SAP customers enhance the value of their data for employees and business partners.
This is how the Connector works
By installing QlikView Connector, SAP users can implement QlikView applications, which are referring directly to the FI, CO, SD, MM and other SAP modules . These BI applications can use data fast and flexible not only from the systems of SAP, but also from other sources. Users have access to both the aggregated data, and to the detailed analysis, including those on the level of individual transactions. Certified by SAP, the Connector works as a read-only system for remote calls of functions and provides direct access to the data of SAP.