Internal audit is the traditional business control instrument. With its holding, companies face a number of challenges, among them are opaque procedures, a large number of reports and the evaluation of their results in the complex. The solution Business-Qlik for Audit allows you to simplify the internal audit, to maximize its effectiveness.
Advantages of Business-Qlik for Audit Solution:
- complete picture of the data on controlled processes, and as a result - making correct and timely management decisions;
- quick answers - work in real time with all the information with easy detailing within one product, customer, day, wiring, etc.;
- reasoned argument - tested tools provide the evidence base for important decisions;
- single version of the truth excludes controversy associated with different interpretations of a variety of data;
- modern tools - will reduce the need for external audit and related costs;
- correct data - minimizes errors in the algorithms into the data warehouse.
Business-Qlik for Audit Solution is necessary for your business, if you are experiencing the following:
- it takes a lot of time and involves a lot of human resources to conduct an internal audit;
- management wants to avoid problems when passing an external audit, inspection and certification procedures;
- need to reduce the cost of the external audit;
- constant need various atypical discharge from the information systems;
- procedures used in the company's internal audit are bureaucratized;
- it is required to identify inconsistencies in reporting and find their causes;
- it is required to establish procedures that will promptly identify and correct errors and inconsistencies;
- the need to improve the efficiency of operations and to evaluate the potential efficiency gains.
With Business-Qlik for Audit Solution you can:
- Supervise the preparation of financial statements;
- Minimize the number of errors, thereby reducing the cost of the external audit;
- Identify gaps and generate recommendations for reporting;
- Simplify the control over the operations through visualization of the results;
- Increase the degree of compliance with existing operational policies, procedures, regulations and business processes;
- Optimize the formalization and regulation of key business processes;
- Determine the best criteria for making business decisions in terms of getting the maximum benefits for the company;
- Identify discrepancies in the data for internal and external audit;
- Form a correct exchange of information between the accounting systems of the company.