Warehouse and Logistics
The solution Business-Qlik for Stock reveals the reserves for increasing the effectiveness of the management of procurement and inventory management, as well as predict the occurrence of additional profits by using the optimal strategy for inventory management.
Procurement costs, depending on the industry, typically take up from 40 to 60% from the cost of production. Therefore, managers of the company engaged in logistics and working with suppliers, need to pay serious attention to cost reducing and optimizing. One possible way here is improving the efficiency of the purchasing department.
The advantages of Business-Qlik for Stock Solution:
- complete picture on the processes of formation of reserves and as a consequence of correct and timely decision-making;
- convenient control - permanent, comprehensive analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) of procurement;
- purchase just in time - the amount of procurement and the period between purchases, given the specified level of service;
- warehouse planning based on forecasts of material requirements and commodities;
- elimination of errors - the formation and control of standard procurement disciplines: increasing the share of purchases made on time, defect reduction for purchased products, removing the possibility of misuse of funds;
- balance of the reserves - minimizing overstocking and maintaining inventories;
- improving the efficiency of the company - cost and loss reduction, making prompt and reasonable decisions, increasing the speed of the employees.
You need Business-Qlik for Stock Solution for your business, if you are experiencing the following:
- supply or production disruptions are causing oversupply and shortage in your warehouses;
- there is understanding of what processes and operations bring real income and what causes any losses;
- procurement managers need immediate access to relevant information about suppliers, inventory levels, shipments and orders;
- your warehouse is "overstocked" and you need to release working capital from the stock;
- the systematic accumulation of illiquid assets;
- there is no understanding of the optimal commodity-supply;
- orders to suppliers are made "+ / -" based on a purchaser's "expert" experience.
With Business-Qlik for Stock Solution you can:
- manage inventory, see the remains of the structure in pieces, their turnover and turnover plan, taking into account the forecast demand;
- maintain operational control of the level of stock on hand at the level of the day;
- control the trade balance (goods movement + remnants of the goods at the reporting date);
- determine the effectiveness of the use of warehouse space and evaluate warehouse overstocking, age and the cost of storing goods in a warehouse;
- determine optimal periods and dimensions of supply and manage the surpluses and deficits of inventory;
- produce a combined analysis of cash balances with the level of sales;
- segment investing in products with different turnover;
- analyze the filling ratio, out-of-stock; missed marketing;
- conduct ABC / XYZ analysis on any measurements;
- count all the KPIs for warehouse, logistics and procurement in the online mode;
- correct calculation of the turnover of goods in the absence of the goods on the shelves;
- analyze logistics costs and the cost of moving goods on the interactive map.