"Sales planning" block of Business-Qlik for Distribution Sales solutions is the starting point of the planning of the whole enterprise. On the basis of the sales plans the plans for all other activities are built.
You should use the "Sales planning" block, if you are experiencing the following in your business:
- there is no uniform system of interconnected plans;
- lack of understanding of relations between the objectives and the resources;
- it is necessary to develop plans for subdivisions;
- it is difficult to monitor the implementation of plans by the units of our company and its individual employees;
- non-transparent reasons for unrealized plans.
With the "Sales planning" block you can:
- Make separate plans for different categories
- Develop consolidated strategic and detailed work plans for overlapping time periods
- Plan sales across the enterprise as a whole and by individual departments
- Monitor the implementation of the plan by the plan vs. actual analysis
- Predict the performance of plans
- Adjust a plan
What tools does the "Sales planning" block have?
- Ability for any user to input data
- Various mechanisms for the distribution of data - "top-down", "bottom-up", "goal down - plans up"
- Calculated fields
- Automatic loading of the initial target values
Table Editor and designer of custom reports
- Multi-level assignment of user access rights
- Profile of planning by periods (set of coefficients, which are automatically distributed in proportion to quantity and sum values in their details)