The Solution Business-Qlik for Marketing provides marketers the ability to instantly receive meaningful answers to many questions with professionally-tuned instrument processing and analysis of all raw data information systems. Using this system, the marketer takes decisions on the basis of 100% of the possible information from the available data.
What can you do with Business-Qlik for Marketing Solution?
- Segmentation and analysis of target groups and markets;
- Calculation and prediction of "marketing income" (retro-bonuses) for a particular period;
- Analysis of the "shopping basket" structure;
- Analysis of the elasticity of demand for promotions;
- Identifying the efficiency of goods drivers;
- Support for planning marketing strategies and marketing;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities and channels;
Monitoring attendance of the outlets, broken down by the hour and day of the week.
What are the advantages of this solution?
- Analysis of customer loyalty makes it possible to evaluate the effectiveness of discount programs, timely identify the tendency of losing customers, reduction in the average purchase, etc.;
- Cluster analysis of buyers on behavioral characteristics to minimize the loss of certain groups of customers through preventive actions;
- Analysis of the structure of the check / consumer basket shows the dynamics of the average check, which allows you to select groups of customers and the most common positions in the checks. This makes it possible to forecast customer demand and manage the purchasing;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of sales promotion allows you to choose the optimal formats shares, assess the appropriateness of their conduct and on the basis of this plan further marketing activities;
- Analysis of distribution channels through flexible comparison of profitability of sales, as well as modeling the optimal structure and relations of distribution channels while maximizing the return on sales, which allows to create a more efficient distribution system. In addition, simulation provides the ability to determine the optimal volume of output and the price level.