Tableau is an innovative corporate - level system of business intelligence.
BI Tableau was established in 2003 within the walls of Stanford University.
The solution is based on VizQL technology , which completely changes the process of operating the data and with a mouse click allows you to create complex visualizations.
The breakthrough of Tableau is Data Engine technology. It is a high-performance tool which allows users to analyze millions of lines in a matter of seconds without programming custom scripts. Unlike Excel documents, graphics with the tools of Tableau, are "clickable" and interactive.
Take a look at the demonstration examples for various business sectors and you will see how convenient interactive analytics is.
Tableau Softwareis the fastest growing company in the field of BI (Gartner)
- Customer loyalty is 88% (BARC)
- ROI 127% (Forrester)
- Implementation time is less than a month - 49% clients (BARC)
- Implementation costs $0 - 81% clients (BARC)
- Reduced time for report generation by 87,5% (Forrester)
Tableau client base includes more than 65,000 members in 100 countries around the world including the employees of the following companies: Amazon, BP, Apple, Walmart, Heineken, Starbucks, Pfizer, Coca-Cola, Bank of America and Barclays.
- Allows you to get results in minutes and generate the required report in a few steps
- Significantly reduces the time of data analysis through the visual presentation of information
- It can be used in conventional and complex studies: visualization of questions / answers to complex data analysis (trends, correlations and statistics)
- It "understands" the data in any format, from Excel to Oracle. It installs fast (90 sec.) and does not require long implementation
Tableau Product Family
Tableau Desktop is personal software that allows everyone to analyze any type of data and create a brilliant statement in minutes. It is so simple that any user of Excel can learn how to use it. With Tableau Desktop you will be able to do more for your business with less effort.
Tableau Server is a software solution that has a feature of putting a BI system right on the web-browser and making it available to any user. The solution is deployed in minutes, it is easy to maintain and it makes joint analytical work fast and easy. Users can produce thousands of reports without IT-specialists within the existing IT-architecture including interacting with data: filtering and sorting the data, setting representations.
Tableau Public allows users to place interactive graphics on their websites and blogs for free. Tableau Public is a free service that allows you to create and share data visualizations on the web, and see the data reflect effectively and beautifully, without any programming was.