QlikView offers maximum scalability – up to 10000 users / up to 100Tb of data:
- automatic distribution (balance) and a maximum load capacity of the system for thousands of concurrent users;
- support of the database, consisting of billions of records.
- technology optimized for the advanced 64-bit Intel architecture;
- full support and seamless integration with 32-bit and 64-bit data sources;
- support of the latest models of virtualization and "cloud" deployment;
- built-in mechanisms for fault tolerance and disaster recovery;
The system of QlikView provides IT professionals with powerful, flexible and easy-to-use console for the implementation, management and evaluation of QlikView applications and data. With these consoles IT service receives a single view of what is happening on a single server or across multiple geographically distributed servers, as well as the actions of the set - up to thousands of concurrent users. In addition, QlikView allows you to centrally manage tasks and processes, including audits, load balancing, administration, planning and installation of updates, centralized user management.