- Named User License - license per named user, with no limit on the number of available documents.
- Document License – license with the access type of user / document when the user has access only to a single document.
- Small Business Edition Server, which has a limit on the number of named users attached to it - no more than 25, as well as the number of licenses "user / document" - the limit of a 100. Thus, Small Business Edition Server may be run by up to 125 users: 100 of them with access to a single document at the same time, and 25 of them with access to any of the documents.
- Enterprise Edition Server is used for an unlimited number of users to solve more complex problems. The minimum number of named users using QlikView Enterprise Edition is 10, the maximum number is unlimited. The minimum number of licenses "user / document" using QlikView Enterprise Edition is 100, the maximum number is unlimited.
In the transition from Small Business Edition Server to Enterprise Edition Server one does not have to pay the full cost of the server Enterprise Edition, only the difference in cost is to be paid.
1. The cost of licenses for QlikView (VAT does not apply)
2. Costs of maintaining licenses for QlikView (customer support plan is required for the 1st year and its price is 20% of the cost of licenses, VAT applies)
3. Cost of work on the development of the BI system that would meet customer requirements. This cost includes:
- The cost of Business-Qlik solution - the basis of best practice from Russian and international companies. Choosing the solution of the Business-Qlik family, a customer benefits in the price and terms obtained by saving time in most phases of the project.
- The cost of work on the development of individual functional solutions in accordance with the requirements of the customer. In this case, the cost of work on the project is estimated depending on the following phases: analysis and formalization of requirements, design of the solution, development of the solution and then its testing and implementation, deployment and user training, followed by putting it all into operation.
4. Cost of Business-Qlik license support (customer support plan is required for the 1st year and its price is 20% of the cost of licenses, VAT applies)
5. Cost of the hardware on which the solution is deployed (technical requirements and cost is calculated at the start by assessing the volume of data and the required functionality of the system)
QlikView Extranet Server
is a QlikView extension, which is designed to provide access to QlikView external users (partners, contractors) via extranet. It provides customization of QlikView applications with built-in QlikView Workbench.
QlikView Test Server
ia a server for development and testing of applications.
QlikView Web Parts for SharePoint
allows you to implement objects from QlikView documents in the technology portal of Microsoft SharePoint. It is compatible with Windows SharePoint Services (WSS3.0) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS2007).
QlikView Local Client
is a local license to design QlikView documents. This license is not required if the developer has a Named license for QlikView Server.