Data Sources and Data Storage
QlikView virtually doesn't have any restrictions in terms of data sources. It can be:
existing enterprise data warehouses and data marts;
ERP-system (including SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Infor ERP LN, IFS Applications, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, etc.) and most of them already have ready-made connectors;
- all industrial databases, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, My SQL, DB / 2, Interbase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- accounting systems, such as 1C, "Debit Plus" and others, including system of its own;
- specialized classes of SCM, as well as the industry systems, such as banking, aviation, etc.;
- individual Excel, Access,. txt,. csv,. xml files and others;
- web-data sources, such as weather report service, the dynamics of exchange rates and stock indices;
- CRM-systems (including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, Oracle Siebel CRM, Terrasoft CRM, Megaplan, etc.);
- WMS-, HRM- and POS-systems;
- self-writing systems;
- existing enterprise data warehouses and data marts;
- all the industrial databases, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL, DB / 2, Informix, Interbase, etc.
- data from the Internet (for example, exchange rates, data from social networks, etc.).
The most popular tools of integration QlikView with accounting systems are:
QlikView 1C Connector
QlikView 1C Connector is designed to most effectively integrate QlikView with 1C and increase the speed of downloading data. The application allows you to fully automate the process of managing data discharge from 1C without the need for individual 1C treatments or tasks.
QlikView SAP Connector
QlikView SAP Connector allows its users to implement QlikView applications, which are referring directly to the FI, CO, SD, MM and other SAP modules . These BI applications can use data fast and flexible not only from the systems of SAP, but also from other sources. Users have access to both the aggregated data, and to the detailed analysis, including those on the level of individual transactions.