Nprinting the most advanced application for generation, distribution and scheduling for QlikView among all the available ones on the market.
NPrinting allows you to integrate QlikView and Excel to produce professionally prepared reports in Excel, based on QlikView data. The reports can be provided to users in several ways:
- as. xls or. pdf files attached to an e-mail;
- saved in a separate folder for each recipient;
- printed on paper.
- the data contained in the reports can be filtered according to the needs of specific users;
- users can receive reports with filtered data directly to their e-mail;
- users can have their own folder for reports.
With Nprinting you can set a regular schedule of actions for QlikView and rapidly build your enterprise's reporting system. Moreover, with the support of QlikView's partial loading feature, QlikView documents will always be up to date.
- just in a single action, you can customize the schedule of QlikView tasks;
- the option to automate data loading into QlikView documents;
- the option to automatically generate PDF or Excel reports based on the most current data in QlikView;
- sending scheduled reports automatically, without the need for manual intervention;
- report generation with data filtered by the user: the right information gets to the right person;
- the report import directly from files or databases.
Professionally prepared reports are made simply by a drag and drop mouse operation. No need to know how to develop scripts or macros.
- reports can be customized;
- reports can be formatted using the formatting features of Excel;
- you can add graphics and formulas;
- reports can contain a large number of of Excel sheets;
- you can create multilevel reports;
- data can be filtered to display properly:the right data is sent to the right person.
Using Nprinting, data can be exported from QlikView documents without editing. Models are created by simply dragging and dropping the fields used in the necessary Excel sheet. There is no need to develop and modify macros or scripts.
- data can be exported from all of the QlikView document objects;
- data can be exported from different QlikView objects into the same Excel sheet;
- Excel templates are created simply by dragging and dropping QlikView fields;
- reports are professionally decorated and support all of the Excel features;
- you do not need to know or learn how to develop macros or other types of scripts;
- update and export data from QlikView can be customized according to schedule, and easily managed through a graphical Control Panel.